Covered By Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Marz Tactical Gear products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product.
- All hardware.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
- Return shipping to the customer.
Not Covered By Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
- Holes caused due to abrasion.
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product.
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/ moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
- Smashed buckles.
- Discoloration due to contact with chemicals.
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- Shipping charges to return product to us.
To obtain warranty service
Contact your original dealer (place of purchase) for warranty assistance. Or contact Marz Tactical Gear by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in obtaining warranty service or for further explanation of our warranty.
Marz Tactical Gear dealers and customers must contact Marz Tactical Gear to receive a factory Return Authorization Number. DO NOT RETURN ANY PRODUCT WITHOUT FIRST RECEIVING WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION AND SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS FROM MARZ TACTICAL GEAR.
Upon receiving your returned product it will be examined. Marz Tactical Gear will, at its sole option and expense, repair or replace any product found to be defective. Marz Tactical Gear will return the repaired or replaced unit to you via its usual shipping method from the factory to your address in the United States of America or Canada only. Any shipping costs for addresses outside of the United States or Canada shall be the responsibility of the purchaser. In the event that this model is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively, Marz Tactical Gear, at its sole option, may replace it with a different model of equal or greater value, or refund the original purchase price paid.